26 September 2007

New Video: Fete Paysanne

LAST SUNDAY WE went up mountains to attend the Fete Paysanne des Georges du Loup, a well known artisan festival in Gourdon (I recommend visiting the website). Gourdon is a beautiful 9th century mountain village that sits high on a cliff overlooking the coast. This video will not do it justice. In fact, this clip is from the hiking expedition we took after the festival -- a short clip from our experience in the village is coming soon.

This video is worth watching if only to see our new car -- the ever-popular Renault Scenic! As always, you can see all our video by clicking the video link at the top of the page.

1 comment :

J Perry Stone said...

I especially liked the Bear Grylls imitation. What?--are you and Ric twins (except Ric can't do Bear's accent quite like you, J)?

Ker--turn the camera around so I can see you!

And I actually think your car is cute. It's much better on the environment than the big honkin' cars we have here.

And tell little J I'm going to bite her because of her "kkk" sound in the middle of word, "Gourdon." I loved that the best.