24 April 2008

Indiana Jones Coming to Cannes

SINCE WE LIVE in this part of the world, yesterday's announcement of what films have been selected for this year's Cannes Film Festival was big news. Some familiar names are atop the list: Clint Eastwood, Stephen Soderbergh, Woody Allen. But as a child of the 80s, I'm most excited about the world premier of the 4th installment of the Indiana Jones series (I think it's the catchy theme song that I like to much: buh buh-duh baaaah, buh buh-duuuuh -- come on...sing along!!)

Some of my colleagues go to the festival every year so they are arranging to get some tickets for us. Probably not for Indiana Jones, but some of the other lesser known films will be fun to see as well. Should be fun.
CJS

1 comment :

Ashton Beach Condo said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear the report! I'm a self-proclaimed people.com addict.