27 April 2008

Worth the Wait

MY VERY GOOD friend Kevin game me a box set of Seinfeld episodes nearly four years ago. He suggested that I not open it until I really needed to -- the idea being that you can still see repeats of Seinfeld just about every day in the States. After 7 months in France, I finally opened the box and began watching. It’s like I’ve had a huge shot of caffeine injected into my life. I’m going to start watching one episode every Thursday night at 9:00pm.

By the way, check out Kevin's official results from last week's Boston Marathon. Pretty good time if you ask me.
CJS

2 comments :

jim said...

I have every season that they have released...and most of them are unopened. I have always told Dana that if I ever get really sick all I want to do is watch Seinfeld!! Laughter therapy!!!

Anonymous said...

there is nothing better thn Seinfeld! We were watching Sunday Morning and they had these hand models on and they spoke about the Seinfeld episode where George becomes a hand model and then has a bad accident (he's pushed into a hot iron) ruining his career. I have seen that episode many times and still crack up. That might be a must buy for us when we move to France.