04 August 2008

Mouches...I Hate Them

BEING IN A charming village in the South of France, amidst sprawling farmland and the majestic Pyrenees, doesn't change my attitude about flies (mouches). I hate them.

Il y a des mouches partout!

Don't know if I said that right, but what I am trying to say is that there seem to be a lot of flies in this part of the country. It probably has something to do with number of cows, goats, sheep, and horses in the area (or, more specifically, the amount of -- shall we say -- 'bi-product' produced by the cows, goats, sheep, and horses). Whatever the reason, the flies are beginning to interfere with my summer. At this moment I am trying to type while simultaneously flailing my arms in all sorts of directions trying to kill one that is buzzing around my head.

I will kill that fly, I promise you that.
CJS

Late Update: Done.

No comments :