23 August 2008

Worth Mentioning...1 Year!

IT'S WORTH MENTIONING that we have now been living in France for a full year. To be honest, the day came and went without us noticing (it was the 21st of August). Obviously, the year has been a wonderful experience for all of us; something we could have never imagined a few years ago. While we miss our family and friends dearly (not so much Jim, though), we have been lucky to have a lot of them visit during the past 12 months -- and we're still waiting for a few.

CJS/KRS

3 comments :

Penny said...

Congratulations! You obviously coped with hitting the one year mark much better than I did - I found it almost depressing!

:)

Anonymous said...

well, I decided to live in Connecticut, for one full year and I am still in the USA, twenty years later: not always happy about it but I don't regret because nothing is perfect, n'est-ce-pas?
Vous voila prévenus..smile!
Loriot

jim said...

I know you miss me dearly Kerri!

jim