29 September 2008

Just Watching TV

WHO KNEW WATCHING the financial channel could be so addicting. Kerri and I are basicaly just sitting in front of the television watching the Dow Jones fall...and fall...and fall. Seriously, we're just watching the numbers, nothing else.

The figure on the left looks like a profile map from a mountain stage of the Tour de France.
CJS

Late Update: Final damage: -777.68. Whew! Can't wait till 9:30am tomorrow!

Later Update: During my final year of university I had to write a thesis-type paper on a topic I chose in consultation with my academic advisor. As a major in history with a minor in economics I chose to write a paper that bridged the two disciplines. The title of my paper: "Prelude to Depression: The Stock Market Crash of 1929". I think I'm going to look for that paper and give it a re-read.

No comments :