18 September 2008

What's in Your Portfolio

LIKE A LOT of people I've been following the financial troubles on Wall St. over the past few days (months, really). And like a lot of people I've been wondering how this will affect my own investments. Luckily, I took a lot of economics and finance classes in college so I know the iimportance of diversification. I downloaded our portolio to reassure Kerri and to show her that I didn't put all our eggs in one basket. I've listed our portfolio below in case some of you want some investing tips:

Stock (% of Portfolio)

Bear Stearns (15%)
Lehman Bros. (18%)
American Insurance Group (AIG) (16%)
Merrill Lynch (17%)
Halifax Bank of Scotland (21%)
Thigh Master, Inc. (17%)

That's why diversification is so important. We should be fine.
CJS

2 comments :

jim said...

I'm glad to see your diversification course at at dear old AU has helped you as much as it has helped me!!

torbjorn said...

These are good times for those of us with no portfolio...
- don't worry, Thighmaster should save your ass (pardon the rather crude pun)