19 February 2009

The End of Twitter Thursday

SO THAT'S IT, my little experiment with a Twitter-style day of posts is over. 18 posts in all.

For what? That's a good question. Here's my initial reason for doing it, but I also just felt like trying something that is 'all the rage' (to quote the NY Times). I know it's not the same trying to accomplish 'twitters' on a blog, but even the general concept seems a bit far-fetched to me. Do people really want to read about my daily ordinary activities? I doubt it. Do I want to hear about other people's daily activities multiple times a day? Definitely not. I don't even care for the twitter-like function on Facebook.

Oh well, it's done with now. Back to silly observations, family anecdotes, posting photos, and taking subtle swipes at the French. That's more fun anyway.
CJS

No comments :