04 November 2009

What Did I Bring Back?

I KNOW WHAT expect by now: when I return from a trip the only thing that matters to the kids is what I brought back for them. I'll get to that.

It's great to be back with Kerri and the kids. Sure, I'd love to be watching game 6 of the World Series tonight, but I'll have to settle for Champion's League action. (Liverpool/Lyon). The quick trip was successful in the sense that I got done what I needed to get done. It was also great because I got to spend time with family and friends and take care of some of my All Things American withdrawals.

But the kids were mainly interested in what I had in my suitcases. I can't show them everything since half of the stuff is for their upcoming birthdays and/or Christmas (and a lot of it is from grandparents). But there were some choice items that I pulled out for them: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Graham Crackers, regular Cheerios, Captain Crunch, Peanut Butter, Fruit Roll-Ups, Cinnamon-Raisin bagels, and a few other treats. I had a few things for Kerri as well -- mainly coffees from Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.

CJS

1 comment :

Vic Heaney said...

Well Jonathan

That answers my question about whether we should bring back some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for you!