15 December 2010

I May Need to Add a Rating...

I WENT TO the CAF today (the agency that deals with the allocation of money that families are entitled to here in France) and I'm going to refrain from writing what I want to write. Let's just say we've been trying to get this straightened out SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2008!!!

...and we're still getting the bureaucratic run-around.

If I wrote some of the things I was saying in the car on the way home from the CAF, I'd need to add a rating to this blog: not suitable children under 18. (OK, it wasn't that bad, I'll go with 'under 15')

4 comments :

deedee said...

LOL...I know, I know. Along with the Pole Emploi, the CAF is some of my favorite people.

Anonymous said...

We just started going through this process and were told we need something from the US Social Security stating we do not receive support from US social security for our kids. Did you have to provide this?

Carey

French for a While said...

Carey: I have no idea. I don't think so -- be we can't keep in straight anymore. I don't know what they need or what they have or what we still need to send them. Nightmare.

Karen said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! Probable next step for me is an attorney. #$%&*~!!!!
Karen