02 November 2011

Halloween

I SUPPOSE IT wouldn't be October (uh, November) without a look at how our family celebrated Halloween. It's not a very popular holiday in France, but I must admit that the French seem to be slowly catching on (as evidenced, perhaps, by the Halloween-themed ice-skating session we went to this afternoon at the Palais Jean-Bouin).

But they haven't caught up enough to make trick-or-treating a sure-fire way to get candy -- so we normally organize our own evening of candy and fun (and, as usual when it comes to planning fun things, when I say 'we' I mean Kerri). And we always make sure to get into our get-ups nice and early.

Sports theme for three out of the four. Psycho pumpkin theme for one of the four.

Cupcakes -- and good, moist ones thanks to the Halloween box that arrived from Kerri's parents.

I don't know that I really have much to say about this one.

Intense, sporty fellas.

Attention Dan Snyder: if the Shanahan thing doesn't work out (and it looks like it may not) I have an idea for your next Head Coach.

No comments :